Poziv za izlaganje na 5. izdanju Boutique Art Fair-a NESVRSTANI koje će se održati u Laubi – Kući za ljude i umjetnost, u Zagrebu, od 30. lipnja do 3. srpnja 2022. godine.
Deadline for registration: 15. travnja, 2022.
BOUTIQUE ART FAIR NESVRSTANI is an art fair that provides a commercial platform for galleries, artists’ associations and individual artists.
With its exhibition program and supporting program, NESVRSTANI deals with the issues of the art market, opening the space to private and independent galleries and artists' associations for networking and making connections with art collectors.
BASIC APPLICATION TERMS
The competition is open to galleries, art associations and organizations, as well as independent artists, active in the field of contemporary arts that want to commercially present their work at the art fair.
The organizer of the Boutique Art Fair NESVRSTANI is Lauba - House for People and Art, Prilaz baruna Filipovića 23a, 10 000 Zagreb.
Open call categories:
Galerije, udruge umjetnika i umjetničke organizacije – glavna kategorija u izlagačko – prodajnom programu: izlagačima u kategoriji A dodjeljuje se prostor do 50 m2 s površinom panela/zidova (340 x 295 cm + 340 x 420 cm + 340 x 420 cm) za izlaganje u kojem se galerije mogu predstavljati samostalno ili grupno (maksimalno tri galerije).
Solo Exhibitors - Visual Artists: The category of a solo presentation by a single artist or art group. Exhibitors in category B are assigned a booth or panel / wall, measuring 3m2 - 5m2.
* In case of group applications, in addition to the individual evaluation of works, the overall exhibition concept is considered. The organizer may propose the joining of individual artists in a group presentation, or the separation of a group application.
THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANIZER
– sajamski program Boutique Art Fair-a NESVRSTANI održava se u galerijskom prostoru Laube – Kuće za ljude i umjetnost
- the organizer provides all the costs of the exhibition space;
- The organizer ensures the promotion of events, catalogs and supporting materials
- The organizer allocates the exhibition space and determines the total number of exhibitors
THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE EXHIBITORS
- The exhibitors undertake to participate throughout the entire duration of the Boutique Art Fair NESVRSTANI and to respect codes of conduct, such as working hours, and allocated space positions:
for category A: presence of at least one person from the team artist/curator/gallery in the case of an artistic organization during the working hours;
for category B: presence of artists /exhibitors during the working hours
- Exhibitors design their own exhibit concept and maintain communication with visitors
– izlagači su dužni dostaviti fotografski i tekstualni materijal za izradu kataloga i medijsku najavu do 15. svibnja 2022.;
- The transportation costs is the obligation of the exhibitor.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND IMPORTANT DATES
Prijavnicu s popratnim materijalima potrebno je poslati poslati do 15. travnja 2022. na firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication NESVRSTANI 2022. – izlagači.
The application form must contain:
For Category A
- A brief description of the gallery/organization of the art, the scope of the gallery;
- Names of the artist the proponent intends to exhibit;
- Short CV of the artist;
- Photographs and technical description of the artworks he intends to exhibit (10 to 15 photographs of the works in resolution for the web or a link to the photos on an online platform).
In the case of group exhibitions of several galleries, a description of the common exhibition concept should be provided.
For Category B
- Short CV, field of activity
- Photographs and technical description of the works she/he intends to exhibit (10 to 15 photographs of the works in web resolution or photo link).